A new generation of subtank is finally here. The doolee is a premier quality tank with the convenience and versatility of taking both Cleito 120 and TFV8 style coils while maintaining the level of quality you expect from all Vapergate products. Capacity is around 7ml! All models are now the XT Model, no difference in packaging!
Black Aluminum: - Matte Black finish, smooth texture, clean look and feel.
Polished Aluminum: - Smooth polished metal with a glossy look and feel.
Sand Blasted Aluminum: - A matte soft metal with a softer look and feel.
White Aluminum: - A bright white smooth finish.
Heat Treated Rainbow Aluminum - Oil slick style finish, also known as heat treated rainbow.
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1SmsLO5eyk
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $39.99
** IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP **
A new generation of subtank is finally here. The doolee is a premier quality tank with the convenience and versatility of taking both Cleito 120 and TFV8 style coils while maintaining the level of quality you expect from all Vapergate products.
- Doesn't get any better than this
- Can't say enough about the tank.
I recommend it to everyone who is tired of going through tanks on a weekly basis.
No mod will Outlast this beast and it allows use of some of the best could on the market, including the Cleito 120 mesh coils.
I have done far greater that six feet drops on concrete to little damage done to the tank itself.
I have several indiscructible mods that actually look worse than this tanks after years of use.
I do go through acrylic kits every 6 months or so which isn't bad.
If you have glad in these, beware they will break due upon drops.
I like the weight of it but could see it as a complaint to others.
Gaskets are very simple and don't leak or go bad often.
Easy disassembly and cleaning.
Worth every penny and glad I accidently found this. (Posted on 2/20/2020)
- Just Great
- I got this and paired it with the geek vape legends aegis. It looks great and hits really well. I like the way you fill the tank. (Posted on 3/30/2019)
- Bad luck but great service
- Recieved one as a gift and leaked, reached and was sent a replacement promptly ni questions asked, best service in the business hands down and will be back for sure. (Posted on 2/1/2019)
- Great tank
- My only issue is I haven’t dropped it or even been rough and my extra acrylic glass already has stress cracks in it (Posted on 12/23/2018)
- Awesome tank is even better now
- This tank has some of the most perfect machining out there, it is huge in its ability to hold a lot of juice, it comes with the ability to use either TFV8 or Clieto 120 coils, I saw it a few months ago and bought it, recently medusa came out with a mesh coil for the 120, and it is a game changer with this tank. I have been vaping Dairy King Almond Milk , 3 100ml bottles on the same coil in the past 2 and a half weeks with no leaks what so ever, I liked it before now I love it.
Thanks (Posted on 12/2/2018)
- Great product and customer service!
- This tank is awesome. Other tanks I've had in the past have leaked a bunch. This one hasn't leaked in the 4 months I've had it. I had an issue with the threading on mine where it got stripped, likely after taking a fall, and they happily got me back up and vaping. (Posted on 11/29/2018)
- great tank love it but
- This is a great tank.The only thing i would like if for the tank to be a little bigger to hold more juice. When you use the TFV8 coils and the Clieto 120 coils there is a good amount of juice in the tank. When you use the RTA of ether kind of coils the take seems and you get way less juice in the tank. Wish there was a bubble glass for this take to fit more juice. Other than that this is a great tank. now if there was a 40mm Doolee i would jump at it. That would be a tank to go on a long drive with. (Posted on 8/27/2018)
- Best Tank
- I’m a new vaper and I didn’t know much about vaping a guy at my vape shop said you want an amazing flavor tank and good vaper of course I bought it . I’m amazed at how awesome it is beautiful design and beautiful performance I absolutely love it my favorite tank!! (Posted on 5/21/2018)
- Love it... buy the acrylic tank
- It has been at least a year since I tried a tank due to bad luck of leaking tanks. I have not had any issues with leaks and the flavor is incredible. I do suggest buyers go ahead get the acrylic tank. First time I changed atomizer I cracked the glass that came with the tank and had to super glue the glass until the acrylic was delivered. (Posted on 4/26/2018)
- Hands down one of the best tanks I've owned
- I must say from owning a variety of different sub ohm tanks, This one by far has been blowing all of them out of the water. It's also great how you can use any tfv8 or tfv8 style coil and clieto 120 coils. I like the 120 coils the best because of the flavor and longevity. Plus it has great thick o rings and the seals are amazing. No leaks no issues etc. Amazing quality for the price. (Posted on 4/14/2018)
- The best tank out there !!!!!
- This tank has many pros & a few cons. I love that there is much versatility with the use of different coils !!!! Also the way this thing hits with my ijoy Genie PD270.... crazy good !!!! The way that this thing was constructed was very well engineered. I love the fact that I can slide back the top of it without worrying about any pins/hinges. This thing is a tank !!! The only thing that I’m not fond of is the fact that the airflow on the bottom is so tight that I have to take my tank off to adjust airflow, but maybe it’ll get better over time. (Posted on 4/2/2018)
- Best tank out there!! (Posted on 3/26/2018)
- Best tank I've used thus far.
- I have owned a variety of different sub ohm tanks. So many that I can't even keep track. I owned the mason 24, alliance and 30mm mason Gemini. So when I heard vapergate was releasing a tank that's comparable with clieto 120 coils, I had to try it out because the 120 is a good tank with awesome coils that have great longevity. This tank has been a serious ass beater and it seals so well. No leaking and I highly recommend you use the clieto 120 coils with it. (Posted on 3/21/2018)
- Very nice
- I love the size of the tank. Holds a ton of juice. I prefer the cleito 120 coils to the tfv8 coils. Awesome hits on my kaos z or my alien 220. Excellent tank (Posted on 2/24/2018)
- Awesome tank
- First I'd like to say that I'm a trucker and I break tanks very easy. I've had the doolee for three weeks and love it!!! It's my go to tank I like that it take a slew of coils like the tfv8 and the cleito 120 coils but I've also found that it takes the arco2 coils and they r my favorite ones. Flavor and cloud production are spot on and it's not going threw juice or leaking like most of the tanks I have had. The only con I have is getting matching o rings and tips for it. Other than that this doolee is a #1 in my book!!! (Posted on 2/19/2018)
- This tank is awesome, but you have to buy the expansion tank, it makes it look sweet!
- For the price and the outcome, i give it a 100% (Posted on 2/16/2018)
- Best tank out there
- Every day I used doolee and it work for me to the full also I like the idea of taking two different coils (Posted on 1/22/2018)
- Finally, a tank worth while!
- Picked this tank up the other day. It is a much larger tank than what I was used too (baby beast) but I love the size. It holds about 7ml of juice and it doesn’t drink juice like you’d think. Love the fact it takes a whole slew of coils. All the TFV8 coils and the Clieto 120. Flavor is amazing. Cloud production is great as well. Easy to fill. Only con I’ve found so far is that it is put together way too tight. I couldn’t get it taken apart at first without fear of shattering the glass. Other than that, 10/10 would buy again. (Posted on 1/21/2018)
- Awesome tank
- To be able to pick the coil you put in a great and the taste this tank gives you wow I love the tfv8 cloud Beast but this is my new every day tank the taste is just half of what I look for in a tank the cloud off this tank is off the hook if you like to cloud chase then don't look any further you will put your friends clouds to shame (Posted on 1/4/2018)